A professional sofa cleaning service in Kathmandu provides great benefits for your health and keeps your furniture clean and in the greatest operational order. Whether your sofa is leather or fabric, it’s no problem to clean. Painting Service In Kathmandu is available here to provide sofa cleaning service in Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur with our trained staff and affordable price in a very professional way.
Importance of sofa cleaning service
The sofa in your house is where you spend time watching television with your loved ones or seat your guests. During its use, the sofa absorbs dirt, animal fur, food particles, grime and dust which lead to fungus and bacteria growing deep in the gaps and corners of your sofa, producing allergy related problems .So, to avoid health-related problems because of your dirty sofas, there is a need to clean them. Painting service in Kathmandu, have the latest cleaning equipment that will provide you with amazing cleaning results. Keeping your Sofa clean will maintain its appearance, keeping colors bright and textures as they should be. Cleaning also eliminates stains; dirt and grime is even more important if you have pets – such pollutants may degrade your sofa.
Advantages of hiring cleaning Service Kathmandu
1. Professional cleaning promotes fresh air in your home:
Our professional sofa cleaning service in Kathmandu worker’s use special cleaning machines for removing all the dust, dirt and other contaminants from your sofas. Additionally, they also use only the eco-friendly cleaning products on your sofas and even take all the necessary precautions.
2. Cleaners are experienced: Sofa Cleaning workers are well trained and have a lot of experience of cleaning each type of sofa. You may have knowledge of how to clean a sofa, but the professionals have special skills and training and are experienced in this field of work.
3. Professional cleaning brings back the sofa’s original texture and beauty: Apart from removing dust and stains, we also works to restore your sofa’s original color and beauty. Using the professional cleaning services on a regular basis can help you extend the lifespan of your sofa.
4. It helps to protect your ruin sofa:
Sofa Cleaning Service in Kathmandu have well experienced and trained workers who know how to clean each type of fabric. The professional cleaners are well versed about which product to use on which fabric and even take measures for precaution. If any wrong cleaning solution is applied to a specific type of material, it can ruin your sofa.
So, these are some of the major benefits of getting your sofas cleaned by our cleaning service. However, whenever you are planning to hire any company for this work, just remember Cleaning Service Kathmandu.
How Often Should You Clean Your Fabric sofa?
You should vacuum your sofa at least every week or every time you vacuum the floor. Meanwhile, you should call for a fabric sofa cleaning service after every six months or a year, depending on how dirty or how often you use it. Vacuuming your sofa on a regular basis is essential for keeping it as dirt-free as possible. But, it’s equally important to have it professionally cleaned. At least once a year is a good timescale but it only applies if you have no pets or kids in the house.
Otherwise, you should think about having your fabric sofa at least twice in a year. This cleaning interval will guarantee your couch will be fresh and clean year round.
If it was a long time since you’ve had your sofa cleaned then maybe now is the best time to contact our team at Clean Care today and discover how our sofa cleaning service can breathe new life into your sofa.
How our sofa cleaning service in Kathmandu cleaned your sofas?
- Get to the stains quickly. As soon as a spill or stain occurs, get to cleaning it immediately. Waiting too long before treating a stain – even a matter of a few minutes – can cause the stain to set, making it harder to get out.
- Check the manufacturer’s recommendations. Before using any cleaning detergents or solutions, check the manufacturer’s instructions for care, which can usually be found on the sofa’s tags. Failing to use safe cleaning products could mean permanently damaged upholstery.
- Check the cleaning codes for your fabric sofa. You know those random letters on your sofa’s tags? Those are actually codes! Check out the table below for the list of codes – and what they mean.
- Use dry brush and remove dry particles. Go over the entire sofa with a stiff brush with natural bristles to help loosen stains and bring dust and dirt to the surface.
- Vacuum. Before scrubbing and cleaning your fabric sofa, use a hand-held vacuum to remove crumbs and any other loose particles. This will make it easier to identify and focus on troublesome stains when it comes time to clean.
- Clean with baking soda. Baking soda isn’t just for baking – it’s also an effective cleaning treatment. In fact, sprinkling baking soda over the entire couch will help to remove odors and further loosen stains. You can also use a homemade baking soda solution for any areas of deep-set stains; in a bowl, mix together equal parts baking soda and water. For either the dry or wet solution, let the baking soda sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Once the baking soda has fully absorbed the stain, vacuum it up with a brush attachment. And as with all types of cleaning solutions, always spot treat a test portion of the sofa before cleaning it fully.
- Spot treat with the recommended agent. Begin cleaning your couch with the recommended product. If you are unsure if the product falls within the recommendations, test a small area for any discoloration before proceeding. Whether you use a water-based cleaner or a solvent (or both), follow the instructions on the packaging. If the instructions say it is safe to do so, use a soft cloth to wipe away the solution.